Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

ouch

the movement in my belly is starting the get intense. she was flailing around so much the other morning that it actually hurt. she must have struck a nerve or organ or something. all i know is my 3 pound daughter is physically hurting me.

i'm going to the doctor every week now. one week to see the ob and the next week to see the mfs. the ob said that northside would be calling me soon to schedule my c-section! we can deliver any time between sept. 27th and oct. 1st. that's only 10 weeks away!!!

oh! and we've officially picked a name...

Reese Lynn Nunley
.
...'lynn' is my mom's middle name.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, every time I read the 'mfs' I think you are saying you are going to visit the 'mother ****ers'...I'm sorry I can't help it! :)

    Yay! I love Reese so much already! Chris and I need to decide on our name already so we can stop referring to her as 'baby girl'!

    ReplyDelete