Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

dreams

when i was pregnant with davis, and before we knew what we were having, i would have these strange baby dreams. and, in them, the baby was ALWAYS a boy. i'd dream that my baby lived in my mattress, instead of in my belly. or i'd be walking around walgreens and he'd just fall out of me and i'd have to beg someone to help me put him back in. or i'd be delivering my baby in the middle of the mall's food court.

well, last night, i had my first baby dream of this pregnancy. it was born really early (which i can probably chalk up to stress and expect to have this dream every other night until its born), but it weighed like 20 pounds and was really healthy! i think it even had clothes on.

so you wanna know what sex it was??? a boy. so, now i'm convinced that that's what we're having.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, preggo dreams are totally strange! They would freak me the heck out.

    I'm still holding out for a girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be so sure yet! Maybe you dreamed that you were having a boy because that's all you can identify with since you already have one. I'm holding out for a girl too!
    I know what you mean about the dreams. I still have them about Parker and they involve "putting Parker back together because he fell down and broke"... what the heck!!?? I guess we just have a twisted imagination!!

    ReplyDelete